Terms of Service
Welcome to Madcue! Thanks for using our services. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of our services. By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Last Modified : 27th April, 2017
Using our Services
You may use the Services only if you agree to form a binding contract with Madcue and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. In any case, you must be at least 13 years old to use the Services. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organisation, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorised to do so.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services. We may review content that is published to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review content, so please don’t assume that we do. This means we do not take an editorial role and generally do not monitor or edit the content submitted. Neither do we take any responsibility for this content nor do we endorse any opinions expressed via our services. Also, we do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any submitted/published content.
In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications at any time.
Madcue is a vibrant community of users. We happily welcome your participation in this community. We encourage you to be civil and polite in your interactions with others in the community and to act in good faith. In order to provide the best possible user experience and for the protection of all individuals we have laid down a few guidelines that you must follow.
- You may not use pornographic or excessively violent media in your profile image or header image.
- You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You may not make threats of violence or promote violence, including threatening or promoting terrorism.
- You may not incite or engage in the targeted abuse or harassment of others.
- You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease. Creating multiple accounts with overlapping uses or in order to evade the temporary or permanent suspension of a separate account is not allowed.
- You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address, or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorisation and permission. In addition, you may not post intimate photos or videos that were taken or distributed without the subject's consent.
- You may not use the Madcue service for the purpose of spamming anyone.You may not publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another person’s browser or computer or to compromise a person’s privacy.
Please note that we may need to change these rules from time to time and reserve the right to do so.
Madcue reserves the right to immediately terminate your account without further notice in the event that, in its judgment, you violate these guidelines.
Your Madcue Account
You may need a Madcue Account in order to use some of our Services. You are responsible for safeguarding your account. To protect your Madcue Account, keep your password confidential. You are responsible for the activity that happens on or through your Madcue Account. Try not to reuse your Madcue Account password on third-party applications. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above. If you added your phone number to your account and you later change or deactivate that phone number, you must update your account information to help prevent us from communicating with anyone who acquires your old number. If you learn of any unauthorised use of your password or Madcue Account, report to us.
You may end your legal agreement with Madcue at any time by deactivating your account and discontinuing your use of the Services. We may suspend or terminate your account or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, if we reasonably believe:
- you have violated these Terms
- you create risk or possible legal exposure for us
- your account should be removed due to prolonged inactivity
- our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or the next time you attempt to access your account, depending on the circumstances. In all such cases, the Terms shall terminate, including, without limitation, your license to use the Services.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. Madcue may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service.
Our Warranties and Liability for our Services
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services. Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, Madcue, does not make any specific promises about the Services. We don’t make any commitments about the content within the Services, the specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Madcue for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services. In all cases Madcue will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
We recognise that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the Services for a personal purpose, then nothing in these terms or any additional terms limits any consumer legal rights which may not be waived by contract.
About these Terms
We may revise these Terms from time to time. The changes will not be retroactive, and the most current version of the Terms will govern our relationship with you. We will try to notify you of material revisions, for example via a service notification or an email to the email associated with your account. Also, we’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
These terms control the relationship between Madcue and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
If you have any queries regarding the Terms of Service, get in touch with us.